62 Dinah Parade
Keilor East, VIC, 3033
Monday 4pm - 8pm
Tuesday 8am - 4pm
Wednesday 8am - 8.30pm
Thursday 8am - 2pm
Friday Closed (reception open)
Saturday 8am - 2pm
Monday - Saturday 9am - 6pm
We have ample parking at the back of the building (62 Dinah Parade, East Keilor) for your convenience. Enter off Dinah Parade (near the corner of Milleara Road).
Initial Consultation (30 min): $109
Extended Consultation (1 hour): $179
*IMPORTANT NOTE: We always endeavour to run our clinics on time to ensure we can provide an efficient and reliable service to all clients. If you have multiple conditions, complex conditions or a chronic pain condition that will take longer than the 30min standard consult time, please book an extended consultation to enable us to continue to do this*
Fitness Class Initial Assessment (30 min): $99
Review Consultation (30min): $99
Private Health Rebates: We accept all Private Health Insurance with extras
Chronic Disease Management Plan (formerly EPC plan):
- You may ask your GP if you are eligible for a Chronic Disease Management Plan.
- Eligible patients are those deemed to have a chronic medical condition. Prolapse, Incontinence and Pelvic Pain are generally considered chronic conditions (if you have had symptoms for at least 6 months).
- If eligible, you are entitled to x5 subsidised Allied Health appointments per year.
- NB: you will be required to pay the gap fee between what the plan covers (approx. $52.50 per session) and our scheduled fees as we are a specialist service.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please arrive 5 minutes before your initial appointment to allow you adequate time to fill in your new patient registration.
Please bring with you any doctors or specialist referrals that you might have. For some conditions you will be required to provide a medical referral. Our receptionists can inform you of whether or not this applies.
A cancelation fee of $50 will apply for any appointments canceled with less than 24 hours notice. Cancelations for group classes with less than 24 hours notice will result in a forfeit of the fee paid for that class.
You are welcome to bring your baby, child or family member to your appointment.
HOW TO BOOK
- Appointments (including group classes) can be booked online or via phone (03 9337 9125).
- All available appointments are shown online and are booked instantaneously - you do not need to wait for confirmation from the clinic.
- Please call for urgent appointments or if you are having trouble booking online.
- If you are emailing us for an appointment, it is quicker and easier to use the ONLINE BOOKING system.
- Online booking is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and you don't need any logins.
Questions? Submit an enquiry and we will get back to you.